9/11/2009

Happy Aniversary

Today I am celebrating one year dating the most wonderful woman I dated ever! She is smart, intelligent, cult, funny, happy, hot, beautiful, so many qualities, that I can’t describe them all… She helps me in every quest I am into, listens to me with understanding, gives me tips and advices, shares bad and good moments, she can always make my day, no matter what.

That is true she replaced me by a kitty, but, just because we are, unfortunately many miles away, I am pretty sure we are unreplaceable in each heart. I hope we can be together in the same room as soon as possible, however, she already does have the largest room in my soul. Actually, she is half of it right now, and had always been I think.

Aranha, please, keep climbing it, and stay teimosa and desobediente, EU TE AMO MUITO, PRA CARALHO!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário